Church House Westminster offers a range of facilities with immediate availability for long term meeting room hire. The Grade II listed building, equipped with the latest event technology, offers a choice of modern meeting rooms with varying sizes for business teams in central London
Temporary office work spaces are ideal for regular weekly catch-ups to bring together remote teams in order to strengthen talent, enable creativity and collaboration whilst working in groups on projects and to harness creative energy from face-to-face social interaction in a break from remote working.
Enjoy flexible terms - whether you are looking to secure office meeting room hire on a regular or occasional basis. Meeting room hire at Church House is completely adaptable to your requirements, from the layout to the furniture. Informal meeting rooms are available at affordable hire rates for as long as you need additional office meeting space for appointments with clients and suppliers.
Benefits of long term meeting room hire at Church House:
- Temporary cost-effective office meeting space negating the need for a permanent office
- Modern meeting facilities backed up by an in-house audio-visual team managing modern event technology including Zoom and WebEx.
- Convenient meeting facilities with all you need for working smart, including free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- Flexible catering options, if and when required.
- An exclusive and central location in the heart of Westminster for clients meetings.
- Meeting rooms designed with well-being in mind, including quiet and green surroundings in tranquil Dean's Yard and plenty of natural daylight.
- A commitment to customer excellence from a team dedicated to personal service, having recently again been awarded gold for BVA BDRC VenueVerdict.
- Assurance of Covid-secure event operations having successfully applied for the We're Good To Go Industry standard and also achieving the AIM Secure standard, launched by the MIA.