Business Development Manager, Marina Papadopoulou, and Sales & Marketing Assistant, Veronika Kabrun, will be representing Church House Westminster on the London Convention Bureau Stand F400 in Frankfurt from the 21st to the 23rd of May 2019.
IMEX in Frankfurt is the worldwide exhibition for incentive travel, meetings and events. During the three days of the IMEX trade show, buyers and other visitors can explore destinations, venues and tech providers as well as meet and make appointments with more than 3,500 suppliers from every sector of the global meetings and events industry.
Register to attend the show here https://www.imex-frankfurt.com/
Robin Parker, General Manager of Church House Westminster explaining the central London venue’s decision to exhibit in Frankfurt, commented: “Representation at relevant event industry exhibitions is one of the most important parts of our business development strategy. As we seek to build on the growing number of international events being held at Church House, IMEX Frankfurt provides us with an important opportunity to meet buyers face to face”.
Once online diaries for IMEX Frankfurt open on 15 April, registered buyers and visitors can gain access to the appointment system to pre-book appointments using this link: https://portal.imex-frankfurt.com/vex/exweb.php?uid=364578
“We look forward to meeting current key clients and nurturing new business contacts during IMEX Frankfurt”, Marina Papadopoulou commented. “The London Convention Bureau stand promises to bring the Future of London alive during the exhibition. Considering the current political situation in the UK, we remain positive about its events industry, with London continuing to be a sought-after destination for the MICE market in its vital destination deliverables including sustainability and innovation”.
Church House Westminster offers an enviable setting for international events.
- Set within tranquil Dean’s Yard and with stunning views of Westminster Abbey, the venue is within walking distance of many central London landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, St. James’s Park and the London Eye. Collaboration with Westminster Abbey allows for unique visitor experiences for international delegates.
- The original Church House was built to commemorate the Golden Jubilee of Queen Victoria. The current building was designed by the renowned architect, Sir Herbert Baker, and was officially opened by His Majesty, King George VI, on 10 June 1940.
- The Grade II listed venue offers 19 versatile event spaces, with its largest and most unique dome-shaped event space, the Assembly Hall, accommodating up to 664 people.
- An excellent level of customer service is guaranteed, with the Event Coordinator team again achieving a BVA BDRC Gold Standard for consistently providing an outstanding client experience during 2018.
- Expert and creative in-house AV technicians, supported by the latest event technology, including 4K projection and state-of-the-art sound, lighting and stage set production, transform individual event spaces for over 800 events a year including conferences, gala dinners, award ceremonies, exhibitions and product launches.
- With its enviable location near to the Houses of Parliament, and subsequent proximity to Westminster Abbey, creative incentive activities in tandem with local landmark institutions are easily accommodated. Strong business links with several of London’s well-known Westminster hotels enables seamless accommodation referrals for overseas delegates.
- Church House Westminster is committed to working in a sustainable way and holds a Silver Green Tourism award as formal recognition of their ongoing efforts to minimise the venue’s impact on the environment. Activities include recycling used coffee beans of more than 80,000 coffee cups served throughout the year which is made into bio-fuel pellets, and most recently joining the first crisp packet recycling scheme launched by Walkers and TerraCycle.
- Onsite contact for Church House Westminster: Marina Papadopoulou
- Onsite email: email@example.com
- Press contact: Elana Kruger, telephone: 020 7390 1582, email: firstname.lastname@example.org