With the festive season less than 2 months away, it can be quite a feat to plan themes and entertainment for the annual Christmas Party. You may be inundated with requests from your colleagues or completely on the other spectrum, perhaps you are finding that every little detail is now on your to-do list. Do not worry! Church House Westminster has compiled a go-to guide for event organisers charged with making this Christmas Party the most memorable one yet.
- Super heroes – indeed “a hero can be anyone!” and rest assured a few villains may make this evening even more interesting. Church House Westminster’s AV Manager, Bradley Hill, suggests using LED video walls as backdrops to transform the walls and ceilings. Hire a GIF selfie booth and remember to create your own Instagram hashtag so everyone can share in the fun.
- Circus – perfect for cocktail parties where our in-house caterers provide sumptuous pop-up stall ideas to make the evening come alive. Roving entertainment and magic shows should include aerial acts, which works well in our Assembly Hall where the ceiling height is 9.7m!
- Victoriana – Set the scene with beautiful soft lighting with candles and lanterns provided by our AV team. Delight in roasted chestnuts and eggnog served from a vintage bar prepared by our in-house catering team. Complete the scene with Carol Singers providing an immersive experience as they sing either on arrival or during dinner.
- Dancing through the Decades – A true party atmosphere, where guests dress up according to their favourite decade. Central to this is a DJ with a set spanning the 50s to today’s hits. Illuminated lighting on the night can be organised by our AV team including wireless uplights. Consider adding gobos (similar to projection, but not as costly).
- The name is Bond – Any excuse to don a black-tie suit. Kick off the evening with a martini reception. Add a casino, along with stand-out music from the 25 Bond films and a laser show arranged by our AV team.
This year Church House Westminster offers a range of exclusive evening Christmas party packages starting from £85 per person (ex VAT). For those companies who are considering a daytime event, our exclusive Christmas lunch package starts from £75 per person (ex VAT). These packages are ideal for smaller gatherings and pending availability, there is more flexibility in terms of minimum numbers.