Based on the advice from the WHO and the UK Government, we have taken the decision to temporarily close Church House Westminster until it is safe to open our doors again.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of our teams, clients and business partners. Our thoughts are with everyone who has been impacted by COVID-19. We are proud to be part of a resilient industry and believe that we are stronger together.
We continue to monitor the fast-moving situation closely and any updates with regards to our venue will be published on our website in the first instance and also shared on our social media channels.
Our team is working remotely to assist with any questions or future enquiries and can be contacted as usual. Please do get in touch via our contact form or give us a call on 020 7390 1590.
We would love to hear from you - whether it's a quick hello, a mindful chat over a virtual cuppa, a pressing question that has been weighing on your mind, sharing a bit of banter, or just a friendly voice at the other end of the phone.
Our doors may be closed as we practice social distancing, but we are committed to brightening your feeds and sending you positive vibes on social media, so please join our community of #eventprofs:
- Twitter @churchhouseconf
- Instagram @churchhouseconf
- LinkedIn company/churchhouseconf
- Facebook @churchhouseconf
Stay safe, stay home and let's take this opportunity to look after ourselves and others.
Further general information relating to COVID-19
- NHS advice - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- UK Government response - https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
- WHO info and guidance - https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019